At COBO the priority is the health of our Staff as well as that of our Suppliers and Clients. Therefore, according to the latest official information from the Ministry of Health in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made circumstantial changes in the way we work to improve health and hygiene guarantees.
We maintain our productive activity and our customer service adapted to their needs.
The measures we have taken are:
1. Strict cleaning and hygiene standards have been implemented in the factory and offices, following the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
2. Flexibility has been granted to work remotely in those functions that allow it, ensuring the continuity of our activity and services.
3. We are postponing Customers and Suppliers visits to our facilities.
4. Commercial visits have been canceled replacing them with virtual meetings.
5. Our commercial and customer service team will be available from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., either by phone or by email.
From COBO we thank everyone for their collaboration and understanding, reminding them that all our Human Team is at your disposal in the usual channels of contact.
Thank you very much for the trust placed in our Company.
CEO´s of Cisternas COBO